Internal Users: (IISc)
- Dependent access will be given to users who have applied through FOM.
- User is authorized to book slots during office hours only. Please contact FT 24hrs before booking the slot.
- Slots will be done by the respective Facility Technologist (FT).
- All INUP / external IISc users are dependent users.
- To become an independent user please apply for the training. Users can apply for training by logging into FOM
- Please refer to the Safety manual and training documents before appearing for the tool training sessions
- A confirmation email will be sent to all users who have applied for the training from respective bays.
- All users must undergo tool training, practice slots and drive-in test to obtain Independent (Anytime) access
- Training Charges will apply for the training.
- Independent (Any time access) is provided only if performance is satisfactory during the drive-in test.
- Slot transfer is not allowed unless approved by FT.
- Independent access to the tool can be revoked if any unauthorized activity is observed on the tool.