DC Probe Station 1 (PM5 with Thermal Chuck, Agilent Device Analyzer B1500A)
This setup has PM5 integrated with ATT Temperature Controller which is coupled with Semiconductor Device Analyzer B1500A
- Temperature Range from 20ºC – 200ºC
- PC-based instrument with Windows XP Professional OS and EasyEXPERT software
- Single-box solution for current-voltage (IV), capacitance-voltage (CV), sheet resistance, Van der pauw measurement .
DC Probe Station 2 (PM5, Agilent Device Analyzer B1500A with pulsed source 5 MHz)
- Superior IV measurement performance: 0.1 fA / 0.5 microvolts measurement resolution
- Measurement features include single and multi-channel sweep, time sampling, list sweep, quasi-static CV (using the SMUs), direct control and arbitrary linear waveform generation GUI for the HV-SPGUs.
- Integrated capacitance module supports CV measurements from 1kHz- 5 MHz
- 10 ns pulsed I-V solution is available for characterizing samples.
DC Probe Station 3
The Low Temperature Probe Station (TTP) is a cryogenic manipulated-probe station used for non-destructive electrical testing of devices on full and partial wafers up to 2 inches in diameter. Cryogenic operation is based on a continuous-transfer cryogenic refrigerator(LN2). It is connected to the Agilent device Analyzer Model : B1500A
- Temperature range: 77K-400K
- 4 Probes & 1 chuck
- High vacuum
- Probe Tips diameter: 10 µm; 25 µm
- It can perform IV, C-V , Van der pauw, sheet resistance and pulse measurements in low temperature conditions.
DC Probe Station 4
The Low Temperature Probe Station is a cryogenic manipulated-probe station used for non-destructive electrical testing of devices on full and partial wafers up to 2 inches in diameter. Cryogenic operation is based on a continuous-transfer cryogenic refrigerator(He). Probestation is connected to Agilent B1500A Semiconductor device analyzer. Magnetic field strength acted normal to the sample.
- Temperature Range: 5K – 500K
- 4 probes and 1 chuck.
- High vacuum
- Probe Tips diameter: 10 µm; 25 µm
- Magnetic strength (±2.5T)
- It can perform in low temperature conditions – Hall coefficient , mobility,sheet resistance,IV,CV,pulse measurements,Carrier concentration,Mobility,Magneto-resistance
RF Probe Station
This is the Probe station for the on-wafer probing for the RF devices. This can probe up to 6 inch wafers. It comes with Leica S6E microscope to view the surface and the proper probing. Contact substrate for probe alignment and Impedance Standard Substrate (ISS) for the probe calibration are available. 94 dB of dynamic range and <0.006 dB trace noise.(Specified to 67 GHz, with operation to 70 GHz)
- Model: Agilent technologies E8361A
- Frequency:10MHz to 67GHz
- Probes-GSG 100u, 200u
- <26 usec/point measurement speed, 32 channels, 16,001 points
- TRL/LRM calibration, on-wafer, in-fixture, waveguide, and antenna measurements, Mixer conversion loss, return loss, isolation, and absolute group delay
- Amplifier gain compression, harmonic, IMD, and pulsed-RF
We have Polytronic Research Electromagnet Model –HEM 150 which runs on the Polytronic Bipolar power Supply, which is attached with gauss meter used to measure the strength of the Magnetic field. The major advantage of this equipment is that the the magnetic field can be quickly changed by controlling the amount of electric current . It is connected to Agilent B1500A Semiconductor device analyzer.
- Magnetic Field Strength: -1.7 T to +1.7 T
- Facility to measure both planar and normal Magnetic Field
- Bulk/ sheet carrier concentration
- Hall coefficient.
Mercury Probe Station
MDC’s Mercury Probes are built for measuring samples without the need of creating metallic contacts. They are used for temporary, non-destructive contact to MOS and bare semiconductor samples at room temperature. They are excellent for monitoring wafer doping and resistivity. Mercury probes work well, for example, with Graphene (FLG), GaN, GaAs and GaP material. The probes work in both front-front and front-back contact configurations.
- Doping Profiles of bulk or epitaxial layers
- MOS characterization
- Permittivity of Dielectrics
- Detection of residual films on conducting substrates
- Current-Voltage testing of Photovoltaic devices
We have Agilent 4294A Impedance Analyzer for measuring CV measurements in wide range of frequency as well as AC amplitude.
- DC Vol.: ± 40V
- AC Frequency: 40Hz- 110MHz
- AC Amplitude:- 5mV to 1V
- Measurements- CV(parallel, series), Dissipation Factor, Impedance, Inductance, Quality Factor Etc.
|Name of the Instrument||Vendor / Model||Specifications|
|Physical Property Measurement System 14 T (PPMS)||Quantum Designs/PM 811||Modes : VSM, ETO, Resistivity, Heat capacity, thermal conductivity|
Magnetic field : -14T to +14T
|Physical Property Measurement System 9T (PPMS)||Quantum Designs/PPMS 639||Modes : VSM, ETO, Resistivity, Heat capacity, thermal conductivity|
Magnetic field : -9T to +9T
|Magnetic Property Measurement System Superconducting Quantum Interference Device (MPMS SQUID)||Quantum Designs/MPMS 3-111||Sensitivity of VSM DC Magnetometer < 10-8 emu|
Magnetic field : -7T to +7T